Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #31
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi everybody!

    Well, I just bought the new FRANKENSTEIN 3000 CD called America's Hit Remakers!

    20 explosive tracks including American Nights with guest vocals by the one and only Cherie Currie!

    A FANtastic new addition to my CCollection, 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #32
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool Addition Gus Danger Dude, I'm looking forward to hearing it someday.

    Todays purchase was a small one, I bought some ground beef and I'm making a big ol' pot of Dirty rice...Actually I'm gonna cheat and use the Zatarans box

    Result47

  3. #33
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ellanoize:
    Cool Addition Gus Danger Dude, I'm looking forward to hearing it someday.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm SURE you WILL enjoy it ROG, especially since you are one who enjoys cover versions, as am I.
    Later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #34
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Sauerkraut. I bought two pounds of Sauerkraut yesterday and its cooking just about now. It smells soooooooooooooooooooooo yummy*W

  5. #35
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I'd invite you over if only we were living closer to eachother*W

  6. #36
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well thanks for the thought, I made a pot of dirty rice yesterday and no one else here will eat it so I think I'm having Dirty rice and a ham sandwish for lunch [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Hmmmmmm, if only I knew what "Dirty Rice" is? *L

  8. #38
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry, Dirty rice is a New Orleans side dish. It is a spicy Rice & ground beef, I buy the Mix by Zatarans & add my own ground beef.

    I like anything that is a little spicy

  9. #39
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    My brother was always talking about dirty rice when he lived in New Orleans but I just figgered it got dropped on the floor or sumpin!

    Thanx 4 da ejukation!
    xyxthumbs
    Gus

  10. #40
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh thanks a lot NoClouds, My mouth is now watering for saurkraut. feedme

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •